HRF interacts with the local and global community directly and through its Centres. Interaction with the community is open to individuals, groups, institutions, government agencies. HRF actively seeks collaboration opportunities in a bid to form a network of change leaders across different sectors.
- Centre for Positive Ageing
- Centre for Maternal and Child Health
- Centre for Innovation in Education and Research Development
- Centre for Professional Integrity and Excellence
- Centre for Social Accountability and Community Development
- Centre for Herbal Medicine Research